Felt critter with a pocket for a tooth for the tooth fairy!
This monster tooth fairy pillow is 6 inches by 4 inches.
Fun, playful and colorful, these tooth monsters munch teeth in style!
Made in Nepal
Tha Art of Felting:
- The first step begins with gathering some of the world’s finest sheep’s wool from New Zealand.
- Making felted wool is an ages-old, time-consuming process of bonding fabric with fiber.
- The artisan scrub, rub, roll and rinse the wool again and again with soapy water.
- Once the wool is bound into a sheet and the desired thickness is complete, the felt is laid out to dry.
- Then, the felt wool is cut and re-worked into many complex shapes and designs.
- This takes a well-trained, talented artisan and is a true labor of love.
Monster Tooth Fairy Pillow Features:
- Due to the handmade nature, slight variations in size, exact color, shape, pattern, or other characteristics may be evident.
- Each piece is truly a unique work of art, lovingly crafted by hand.
- Sustainable-Biodegradable-Certified Plastic Free-Socially Responsible Manufacturing.