Flexible, strong, and insulating, the Dabbawalla space lunch bag is perfect for carrying lunch to school, work, or for use as a stroller bag.
Stands upright for easy packing.
Two inside mesh pockets organize a water bottle & ice pack.
Each bag is individually crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is 100% toxic-free and machine washable.
- Crafted from a sustainable foam textile that is degradable, recyclable, and friendly to the environment.
- All Dabbawallas have been rigorously tested for over 200 potentially harmful chemicals, and are certified free of lead, phthalates, and PVC.
- Insulating material helps keep food cold.
- An ice pack is recommended for longer outings.
- A wide base allows food containers to be packed flat which means fewer leaks and spills.
- Two inside mesh pockets help organize utensils, an ice pack, and a drink bottle.
- Folds flat when not in use for easy storage.
- Machine washable so the bag keeps looking and smelling great.
- Inside Dimensions: 9" High x 10" Wide and 6" Deep
- Each bag is individually crafted at a women-owned facility in Taiwan.
-Fabric Care: Machine washable (front loaders only) or hand wash.
-Do not store in direct sunlight, as this may damage the product.
-Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small parts.
-Before each use, inspect the product.
-Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.